I'm a Bay Area native, born and raised in Mountain View, CA. I attended SJSU and have lived in the Livermore Tri-Valley East Bay Area since 2006. This gives me a unique perspective of real estate in these three major areas of the SF Bay.
Silicon Valley | Tri-Valley, | South Bay Area
I am an active buy and hold real estate investor. Bought my first property in my 20's, which I still own today. It was my first rental property which inspired me to learn as much as possible about real estate and real estate investing.
I would love to help you buy or sell your next home. Get in touch and let's get started!
More about me...
- I'm a mom of 2
- Wife of a retired police offier
- Served on an HOA board for over 10 years and counting
- Volunteer at my kids schools and on the PTO
- Run an after school enrichment program in my local community
which focuses on instrumental music for elementary school
kids. Check it out! www.myschoolband.com
- I play music! Flute, Clarinet, and Saxophone.
- I've remodeled a house with my own two hands...before YouTube
how-to videos were a thing!
- I spend my free time listening to the Bigger Pockets Pod Cast
Show. It's about real estate I find it addicting.
- I actually LIKE my mini-van! (ekkk!)